Bring your start-up or small business to life with a stunning, professionally designed Brand for a fixed price of £1200
A specifically tailored service for new businesses, start ups, first time entrepreneurs and businesses who are beginning to grow – for those preparing to set out their offer in a commercial setting.
To consult with you and advise on the best way toward the development of a new, core brand identity.
For companies and individuals with an existing brand, logo or marque – to help develop / refine / reimagine and re-present a new, focused brand identity.
- Supply visual identity concepts for a new company, product or service, which reflects its
unique personality and positions it within a targeted market place.
- Advise you on how your logo can be implemented across a range of marketing material.
- Offer creative consideration towards the development of a brand identity system – to include:
– Logo suite – black and white, colour and outline.
– Typography – brand typeface, its use and application.
– Brand colour palette – CMYK (print) and RGB (web).
- Manage the printing / production process to ensure that it meets your specification.
- Create a range of concepts (three) for your new logo / identity.
- Visually situate the corporate identity and define how it works.
- Expand the brand / identity system across stationery and other platforms as necessary.
- Display how the identity can work to help give an impression of the new company –
at a range of different scales, spanning different media.
- Create high-resolution variants of the brand marque – for use in both print and web.
Stage 1) Corporate identity – creative exploration: two weeks
Stage 2) Artwork: one week
- First project meeting: Discuss business proposition / qualify its positioning and the market.
- Research and development: Producing a range of design proposals for shortlisting.
- Second project meeting: Present brand options for shortlisting / option appraisal / selection.
- Proof correction / checking: Fine tune design proposals prior to production – sign off by client.
- Final presentation: Deliver the artwork files, guideline document and business stationery
- Review meeting: Informal discussion / review one month after the project is completed.
- Digital artwork of your brand marque in colour / black & white / outline – supplied on a memory stick.
- For use in print and on screen (websites / mobile telephones / tablets etc)
- Brand guideline document (6 x A4 pages)
- Providing guidelines and definitive rules of how to use and apply the brand marque.
- 500 printed business cards (55 x 85mm)
- 50% at the outset of the project.
- 50% on completion / delivery of artwork files and stationery.